What to Bring: Tampa Elite Soccer Academy
The following is what we recommend you to bring to the TESA Day Camps
- Soccer Ball, soccer shoes, tennis shoes/indoor (no black bottom shoes), shin guards
- Sun Screen. Campers should have sun screen on at the beginning of each camp.
- Flip-flops, or sandals: Please bring different shoes to wear while walking to the pool, cafeteria, gym (Indoor soccer) & soccer field.
- Water bottle with locking top: we provide water and Gatorade, but we recommend bringing a bottle you can fill up. Not a priority as we have cups at each water/Gatorade station.
- Enough Clothes for 2 Sessions (soccer shorts, T-Shirt)
- Swimming trunks/Towel – if the pool is available we will have swimming time (45 minutes) each day. Campers can chose to swim or watch video in the Team Room. Bring towel, swimming trunks.
- For Resident Campers: Bedding (Sheets, Blanket, Pillow for extra long twin beds), any toiletries, and towels.
- Spending money: we will have a camp store open during camp and during breaks (Drinks, snacks, etc……. we recommend $30-$40 per week and it is recommended campers put money in the camp store bank at the beginning of each camp week or daily). We are not responsible for any lost money.
- Any medical attention: Eppie pens, allergies needs to be discussed with our athletic trainer at the first day of camp. We will make sure all medical attention is provided and our athletic trainers/staff is equipped to handle these situations. We have an athletic trainer on site for all sessions of camp.
For Resident Campers
* Dorm rooms do not have refrigerators or microwaves in them. Ice will not be provided for coolers.